Visit the museum as an individual or in a group.
A reservation is not required for individual visits. Tickets can be purchased here.
In case you are a new client, you can log in as a new user on the webshop.
Reservations for Mission Polygon Wood, Workshop Passchendaele Archives, combitickets, Platoon Experiences or Battlefieldtour can only be requested by e-mail by sending a reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and stating the following details:
- Preferred date and time of your visit.
- Number of students/adults.
- Name of the group.
- Name, address and telephone number of the group leader.
- VAT number
We process the reservation requests in order of receipt. Due to the large number of requests, it may take a few days before you receive a reply. We thank you in advance for your understanding!
Click here for the group rates.
If desired, you can reserve a two-hour guided tour at the museum, subject to availability.
A guided tour, in Dutch, is possible from 3rd grade primary education. In a different language, this is only possible from secondary school level.
Please consider the following:
- There is a maximum of 25 persons per guide at the museum. (There is a maximum of 50 persons per guide at the other sites).
- A maximum two guides can start at the same time in the museum, thus a group of maximum 50 persons.
- A guide must be requested at least four weeks before the visit.
Head of reception and bookings: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org