Pupils can go explore on their own with Lisa, her nephew Louis and their little friend Maurice. Lisa and Louis visit their grandfather, who collects WOI stuff in the chateau of Zonnebeke. Maurice takes the children on a discovery tour of the museum with the help of a folding map. Along the way, they carry out fun assignments. The museum also offers this new route as an educational package for primary schools.
- Location: Passchendaele Museum
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours, during your visit
- Target group: 6 to 12 years
- Download the info pack here
- Download the educational package
- Rate: included in entrance fee
Also available as guided walk. A guide takes your pupils through the museum and gives more information thanks to unique collection items.
Book your visit
Book your reservation easy online.