Date: Friday 11 November, 2022 from 9.00 until 19.00
Armistice Day is commemorated in Zonnebeke with several ceremonies. Here is an overview:
- 9am – 5pm: Westhoek book fair, PC De Craeye, Kraaiveldstraat 7, Passendale – free entrance.
- 11am: lament CWGC Tyne Cot Cemetery, Passchendaele.
- 2pm: ceremony at Black Watch Corner, Oude Kortrijkstraat, Zonnebeke.
- 3.30pm: ceremony CWGC Tyne Cot Cemetery, Passchendaele.
No registration necessary for the ceremonies at Black Watch Corner and at Tyne Cot Cemetery.
In cooperation with the municipality of Zonnebeke and the Passchendaele Museum, the volunteers of the GPS1917vzw are offering free coffee at CWGC Tyne Cot Cemetery’ car park. This year this will be at the following times:
- On November 10 from 1pm to 5pm.
- On November 11 from 9am to 6pm.
- On November 12 from 9am to 6pm.
- On 13 November from 9am to 1pm.